“Ms. JoAnn…my mom and I can make a three-day trip from Sanford, NC in early February…how much can we get done while we’re there?” asked Heather, our March 24th destination bride. Working through her professional team within 45 minutes, JoAnn was able to reply with this schedule:
- 9-9:45 a.m. – Meet Nicole at Ellison’s Cakes. Please email photos of cakes you like and four favorite flavors from your cake planner!
- 10-11 a.m. – Meet with JoAnn at Magnolia Manor for your first of two planning sessions! Bring all your planning documents!
- 11am-Noon – Lunch break for you and mom.
- 1-3 p.m. – Stephen will do your Bridal hair and makeup trial in the Bride’s Dressing Room!
- 4 p.m. – Kenny will start your Bridal portrait session.
- 8:30-10:30 a.m. – meet with Joyce in the Manor’s Design Center to make all your design and décor choices…bring photos of your dress and the bridesmaids dresses, and favorite flowers and bridal bouquets! And, Joyce can make a small fresh bridal bouquet for your wedding portrait if you will send her photos and colors.... and she can have it ready for you when you get here! Her prices for fresh bridal portrait bouquets are very reasonable! (just had the thought that it would be a sweet thank you for Mom for coming with you!)
- 11 a.m. – be on the way home with everything being taken care of for you…with no worries or stress going into the best day of your life!...