We offer affordable, all-inclusive, indoor and outdoor packages for groups as large as 250 people. We also offer Space & Catering Only packages, and packages for intimate “pop-up” weddings in the parlor, library and private dining room of the Manor House.
Our All-Inclusive package includes experienced photographers, DJs, caterers, cake bakers, planners, designers and directors! Officiants, hair stylists/make-up artists, videographers, photo booths, etc. are also available! Your ceremony can be held at your church or on our property. Your guests will enjoy our 3,000 square foot reception hall with French doors to a beautiful, partially enclosed 30’ x 60’ pavilion with a 12’x21’ overlook (our awesome rain location and perfect for first and last dances as the sun sets!). Our reception hall also offers a bar, fireplace, AV equipment and dance floor.
Whatever the season or forecast, lovely ceremony options are available to you! Choose from the arbor in the garden near the courtyard and vintage Carriage House, on the pavilion with overlook, in the meadow nearer the pond, in the woodlands, near the 1890s barn, or in the chapel area of the reception hall!
We offer complete service with overnight accommodations as well as rehearsal dinner options (two of our six WeddingWire Couples Choice awards were for our Rehearsal Dinners)! Family members always enjoy the convenience of staying on-site for a most memorable weekend!
• Formal garden and stone courtyard; reception hall and pavilion with overlook
• Lovely vintage backdrops throughout the 6000 sq. ft. 1897 Manor House
• Professional wedding photographer provides photos on CD/flash drive (w/copying rights)!
• Customized music for ceremony and reception; lapel microphone for your officiant
• Many wonderful menu options from our in-house chef!
• Preferred wedding cake bakers who will customize your style with many options
• Tables, chairs, linens, china; on-site design and decor using fabrics, accents, and centerpieces from our awesome Design Center!
• Registry and portrait stands, unity candle, lanterns, signage, flower girl/ring bearer items, etc.
• Dressing rooms for bride/bridesmaids and for groom/groomsmen!
• Three parking lots and parking attendant as needed
• Rehearsal time
Without applying current discounts or booking specials (which are significant!), the price of the above all-inclusive package for the 2019 Wedding Season for 100 guests is approximately $8750 plus tax.
FACILITY SPACE AND CATERING ONLY PACKAGE:
$2,300+tax for up to 8 hours use of property including bride’s and groom’s dressing rooms, garden, pavilion and reception hall. Includes time for photography on 12 private acres, ceremony in garden or on pavilion, and reception in hall or on pavilion, for up to 100 guests. Also includes all set-up, clean-up, tables and chairs, tableware, and linens and centerpieces/décor items selected in our Design Center. Additional guests at $15 per person up to a max of 150 guests. In-house catering is added at approximately $20-$30 per person based on menu selected for dinner buffet and includes beverages and cake service. Total price as described for 100 guests @ $20pp for catering with all applicable taxes is $4900. Call JoAnn at 864-647-8559 for details!
The family, staff and vendor team at Magnolia Manor strive to make your wedding – whether large or small — beautiful and carefree! Call JoAnn at 864-647-8559 or use the Contact Form on this secure site today to check availability and current specials or military discounts. You’ll be very happy you visited this award-winning wedding venue to see all the locations and options available to you!
This is your special day and we will customize it for you! Our family and staff are dedicated to you and your family! Come visit us today!