2021 Pop-Up Wedding All-Inclusive Package
~ for 15 guests (max of 38 guests) ~ $3600 (including taxes and gratuity for staff)
(guests may be added up to a max of 38 guests for an additional charge of $35-$45 per person (depending on your final plans) — including couple but not children ages 3 and under)
3.5-hour Event in Chapel and 1897 Manor House (Ceremony on Pavilion if inclement weather)
Reception on First Floor of Manor House with 60 minutes prior to ceremony for photos by our photographer at the many sweet spots on the property!
- Licensed Officiant ($100 credit if not needed). He will meet you together prior to wedding to assist with ceremony planning and vow preparation.
- Ceremony Site Set-up of white wooden padded wedding chairs. Use of unity candles or lanterns, flower girl basket(s) and ring bearer pillow(s) included.
- Bridal Flowers: Choose between several beautiful silk rental sets for bride’s bouquet, groom’s boutonniere, boutonniere for bride’s escort, and other matching accents!
- Planner and Director: Includes four hours on wedding day and one 90-minute planning session for bridal flowers, linens, centerpieces and accents, set-up, menu and accommodations, if needed.
- Bride’s dressing room for Bride and Family Room for Parents/Grandparents/ Siblings two hours prior to ceremony. Our professional Hair Stylist/Make-up Artist may be added for wedding day hair and make-up @ $85 per person. Separate private dressing room for Groom & Parents/Siblings.
- Photography Package: Our professional wedding photographer will capture ceremony and reception until your departure (approximately 4 hours) and provide photos on CD/flash drive with copying rights. He will take a few classic, intimate photos of the bride, attendants and family in the Library of the Manor at approximately 60 minutes out. Several intimate photos of the groom and his family will be taken at approximately 25 minutes out. A group photo on the front portico of the Manor House is available upon request! The photos can also be posted on his website for online ordering by family and friends.
- Music: You specify songs in your planner such as ceremony processional and recessional, your first dance as husband and wife; bride’s dance with Dad, Brother(s) or Son(s); groom’s dance with Mom, Sister(s) or Daughter(s)…and any special requests! Our music assistant downloads them to play on our wireless speakers. You may bring your own playlist on your smart phone/tablet and connect via Bluetooth to play during your reception.
- Dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu, Au Gratin potatoes; Steamed vegetables (other menu options below). Freshly baked rolls and butter, Sweet/Unsweet Tea/Regular/Decaf Coffee/Hot tea/Water; coordinating table linens with centerpieces of your choice. Champagne/Sparkling Grape Juice Toast for the bride and groom and all guests.
- Simple yet Beautiful two-tier wedding cake: Chocolate, vanilla, marble, German chocolate or red velvet flavors with smooth or textured butter cream icing and flower accents on a cake stand with cake knife and server. (Premium choices available for additional charge).Cut and served with coffee… includes cake plates, forks and napkins.
FOUR-ITEM BUFFET: (choose three menu items below + rolls/butter for buffet)
□Swedish Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy OR
□Thinly sliced roast beef in gravy OR
□Crispy Breaded Chicken w/honey mustard sauce OR
□Chicken Cordon Bleu OR
□Chicken Parmesan OR
□Baked Chicken with Thyme OR
□Applewood Bacon Smoked Pork with gravy – PLEASE CHOOSE ONE MEAT
□AuGratin Potatoes OR
□White whipped potatoes OR
□Rosemary Potatoes OR
□Roasted Red Potato wedges with peppers and onions OR
□Macaroni and Cheese OR – PLEASE CHOOSE ONE STARCH
□Normandy Blend Vegetables OR
□Organic California Blend OR
□Seasoned Green Beans OR
□Collard Greens OR
□Steamed Sweet Corn OR
□Sweet Potato Casserole OR
□Honey Carrots ~ PLEASE CHOOSE ONE VEGETABLE
□Fresh baked rolls w/butter (included for all meals as one of the menu items)
SC liquor laws do not allow personal alcohol from outside sources to be brought onto a licensed property. Magnolia Manor must provide all alcoholic beverages for the event. Please request our Bar Options Sheet if you are considering serving beer, wine, champagne or malt beverages to your guests. We reserve the right not to serve alcoholic beverage to guests at managements’ discretion. South Carolina lawequires that proof of legal age be shown to be served. Our bartenders will refuse to serve those who do not have proper photo id. Unless otherwise specified, bars will be stocked with house wines and beers as listed on our Bar Options Sheet. Special requests are welcome with prior notice.