The look and charm of a rustic or vintage wedding is a special experience. You can achieve them at Magnolia Manor. Built in 1891, our Chapel Barn is just one of the beautiful and historic ceremony locations we have on our 12-acre property. Its wood exterior and sweeping wisteria vines also make it an excellent location for wedding photos.
- Couples choose our chapel for their wedding ceremonies and photos.
- Can seat up to 100 guests inside (with the bridal party standing)
- Offers a peaceful, private space for your ceremony
- Beautiful views of our woodlands and meadow from the front steps and the back porch
- An extensive tree canopy behind the chapel
- The ability to have your ceremony inside the chapel or outside on the back porch (several couples have opted to marry on the back porch with seats placed under the tree canopy)
- Great for rustic-themed weddings
For an intimate, beautiful wedding venue, Magnolia Manor’s chapel is the perfect place. Learn more about our chapel by looking through the gallery below or by contacting us today!