Our professional team provides our couples with awesome experiences. The natural beauty of the nine-acre property offers stunning wedding photography with the oldest oak trees in the county, lovely vintage backdrops, and beautiful landscapes in all seasons! Together with complete service, our property is the perfect setting for weddings and special events in the Clemson area of South Carolina.
We offer all-inclusive, indoor and outdoor packages accommodating groups as large as 250 people. We also offer packages for small, intimate weddings where the parlor, library and private dining room are available depending on the size of the wedding. Enjoy the first night of your honeymoon in our Magnolia Suite with king canopied bed, balcony, Jacuzzi tub and a wine and cheese tray for the room!
Our customized packages include experienced photographers, videographers, DJs, caterers, cake bakers, planners and directors! Your ceremony can be held at your church or on our property. Your guests will enjoy our 3,000 square foot banquet hall with French doors to a 30’ x 60’ pavilion with 12’x21’ overlook (our awesome rain location and one of several beautiful areas for bridal portraits or first and last dances as the sun sets!). Our banquet hall also offers a bar, fireplace, AV equipment and dance floor.
Our deluxe all-inclusive package includes:
- Formal garden and stone courtyard; banquet hall and pavilion with overlook; meadow and pond; woodland area with 1860s barn.
- Lovely vintage backdrops for photos in the 119 year-old, 6000 sq. ft. Manor House
- Delicious menu options from our in-house chef!
- Wedding cakes customized with many flavors, fillings and icings!
- Tables, chairs, linens, china; on-site décor and design assistance from fabrics, accents, and centerpieces in our awesome Design Center!
- Registry and portrait stands, unity candle and lanterns, candy station set-up, etc.
- Dressing rooms for bride/bridesmaids and for groom/groomsmen!
- Memory package includes photo CD of the day & two DVDs
- Music customized for your ceremony and reception
- Chaplain and florist on staff and available upon request!
- A parking attendant
- Rehearsal time
Without applying current discounts or booking specials (which can be significant!), the price of the above deluxe all-inclusive package for the 2017 Wedding Season for 100 guests is approximately $9800 (including taxes and gratuities)!
The family, staff and vendor team at Magnolia Manor are dedicated to making your wedding day beautiful and carefree!
Call JoAnn at 864-647-8559 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today for our current specials or military discounts — and to make an appointment to see this awesome nine-acre property and review all the venues, packages and options available to you!
Whatever the season or forecast, lovely ceremony and reception locations are available indoors and outdoors. Choose from the arbor in the garden near the courtyard and vintage Carriage House, on the pavilion with overlook, in the adjacent banquet hall, in the meadow near the pond, under the oak trees near the 1860s barn, or in the chapel area! This is your special day and we will customize it for you!
Overnight accommodations as well as options for your rehearsal dinner offer a memorable weekend with complete service. Our family is dedicated to you and your family!
Come visit us today!