The Manor House was built by the first banker to come to the area back in 1897! It has original heart pine floors, original glass in the doors and windows, 19 vintage rooms of which 8 are guest rooms, nine fireplaces and wallpaper that dates back to 1938! The bride's dressing room and her family room are on the ground level. The design center, back sunporch, side sunporch, parlor, main dining room, library and front room are on the first floor. The front portico is perfect for photos in any season in any weather! A beautiful white staircase descends from the back sunporch to the garden. Awesome photo opportunities are everywhere!